Communique By Ukwa La Ngwa Council of Elders:
14th September, 2022.
In a well publicized and well attended meeting of Ukwa La Ngwa Council of Elders held today; Wednesday 14th September, 2022 at Ovu Nd’Eze in Aba-North Local Government Area of Abia State, the Council dispassionately discussed some critical issues that affect the Peoples of Old Aba Division, under the aegis of Ukwa La Ngwa Council of Elders, thereafter issued the following Communique;
(1) That the Ukwa La Ngwa Council of Elders, otherwise referred to as Council in this context, is satisfied with the overall performance of her Son, Brother and Governor of Abia State, Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, Ph.D in managing the affairs of the State, with particular emphasis on peace, security and infrastructural recovery of the State, especially in Aba that was abandoned for many years before his emergence as Governor and therefore, gladly passes a Vote of Absolute Confidence in him.
(2) That the Council remains resolute in accordance with the tenets of Equity, Justice and Fairness, that the governor of Abia State in 2023 should be a worthy eminent Indigene of Ukwa La Ngwa from Umunneato-Ngwa extraction in Abia-Central Senatorial District and has, based on maturity, experience, pedigree, competence, his TIGER Manifesto of Trade, Investment, Good Governance, Education and Rural Development, with emphasis on participatory povernance that is anticipated to open a window of productive engagement of more than 80% of Abia Youths, Credibility and Competence, therefore, today Unanimously Adopted the Governorship Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the State, Professor Uche Eleazar Ikonne, as her Governorship Favourite for 2023 election.
(3) That the Council, in her natural pursuit for Equity, Justice and Fairness resolved that each of the Nine Local Government Areas of Ukwa La Ngwa shall have a Trustee in Ukwa La Ngwa Council of Elders,
(4) The Council suspends the former acting Leader of Ukwa La Ngwa Council of Elders, Dr Maxwell Nduaguibe, indefinitely for inexplicable and unacceptable failure to give account of money contributed and donated by Members and Well Wishers while he acted as Leader.
(5) That the Council, hereby, set up a disciplinary committee to look into the allegations of financial impropriety and ant-association activities levelled against former acting Leader, Dr Maxwell Nduaguibe and possibly recommend appropriate action(s) to be taken.
(6) That the Council urges all Members of Ukwa La Ngwa Council of Elders and, indeed, all Abians of good conscience to continue to support Governor Okezie Victor Ikpeazu in his stride to keep Abia a very peaceful and safe State.
H.E, Hon. Eric Acho Nwakanma
Sir Chief Don Ubani
Barr. St Moses Ogbonna
Dr. Samson Esochai
Hon. John Onwunli
Professor Candid Ahuama
Chief Victor Ubani
Chief Chukwudi Dike
Hon. Goddy Madugba
Elder (Barr) Henry Chilaka
Barr. (Mrs) Kelly Ahunnanya
Hon. Tony Mezie Nwubani
Mrs Rhoda Emeka
Chief John Ajuzieogu
Chief Elijah Iheanyichukwu (Mototo)
Nze Jonathan Nwogu (TPM)
Chief Iheanyi Agua
Sir Eugene Dike
Dr Steve Amanze
Chief Geoffrey Ikeokwu Ogbonna
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send to email@example.com. For more enquiry, please call +234- 808-050-9464 or whatsapp. To place advert, please call +234- 808-050-9464.