We the undersigned youth organizations in AGALABA heritage after decisive meeting of Wednesday 29th June 2023 resolved as follows;
1. That we as youths in AGALABA heritage will not allow any one which has a negative political interest that wants to jeopardize the peaceful coexistence in Obingwa Osisioma Ugwunagbo federal constituency.
2. That we as a people have been enjoying political orderliness since 1999 to date and won’t allow any of us whose intent is to embarrass the leadership of Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, the Governor of Abia State for what so ever reason.
3. That the AGALABA people will continue to support the people of Obingwa on our leadership order now and in future.
4. That our leaders, like RT Hon. Acho Nwakanma, former Deputy Governor of Abia State and others personalities cannot be embarrassed by someone who was just given a chairmanship position in Obingwa LGA just to encourage him grow politically from his return immediately Dr Okezie Ikpeazu emerged as Governor of Abia State.
5. That any other comment that may infringe on the sensibility of our leaders must be treated harshly against wherever it’s coming from.
6. That the order of which the people of our federal constituency which is Obingwa Osisioma Ugwunagbo initiated in 1999 to be electing our representatives is sacrosanct.
Comrade Chimezie Alili.
Comrade Cheta isiguzo
Comrade Major Nwoke.
AGALABA YOUTH LEADERS OF THOUGHT.
AGALABA INDEGINOUS YOUTH ORGANISATION.
AGALABA STUDENTS FORUM.