My dear Igbo brothers and sisters, please listen objectively.
This group Called ESN, is a bokoharam in the making, they have a striking resemblance with them.
– They are both seperatists.
– They are both masked.
– They both hide in the forest.
– They are both anti-government.
– They both enjoyed support from their host community at the initial stage.
– Their killings are both toward the minority group ab-initio.
ESN is following the path of BH, it has been 12 years since BH started, and they are no-close to being defeated. The ramifications of your support for ESN are just too complex, Innocent SE people will die, others will.be displaced, IDP camps will be formed, development commission will be created for opportunistic leaders to siphone money.
Please learn from current situation of the north, don’t give insurgency a chance, doing so is tantamount to mortgaging the future of your children and your children’s children.
Condemn this before it is too late. A word is enough for the wise.