Photos of Late Nnamdi Daniel Obinna Okam, Aba Based Business Man that was electrocuted inside in his shop.

Spread the love

13 / 100

According to an eyewitness, Late Daniel Obinna Okam was electrocuted inside his shop when trying to fix some spoiled electric wire, all attempt to revive him in the hospital proved abortive because the electric shock was so severe that his legs changed colour and turned white.

Late Obinna Okam married last two years and was survived by a child and will be buried on Saturday, 23rd day of March 2024.

In a Facebook post, Victor Kaycee Onyendi was wondering what the young wife of the deceased will do now


He left his house on 7th day of February, 2024.

Whisper to his wife and little baby that he will return at close of work.

Unfortunately he decided to fix spoiled electric wires.

He was electrocuted to extent that legs turned white.

All efforts to resuscitate him prove abortive in the hospital

What will his wife do now?

I’ve been thinking about the poor widow.

Just like that

Her young husband is dead and gone forever.

But why should someone be repairing electrical cables by himself?

Is it because he wants to cut cost, scarce resources maybe he had a knowledge of it?

Only God know.

I’m praying that God will grant him eternal rest and his family especially his wife the fortitude to bear this irreparable and irreplaceable loss.

About The Author

Spread the love

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.