Painful – Man that was electrocuted to death  inside his shop in Aba to be buried on Saturday.

Spread the love

18 / 100

The family of Late Nnamdi Daniel Obinna Okam that was electrocuted inside his shop at Aba Main Park to be buried in his father’s compound Okon Sky Ohafia.

According to Burial announcement, his body will leave ST Anthony Mortuary to his father’s compound Okon Aku Ohafia while interment follows after funeral service.

According to an eyewitness who spoke to , Late Daniel Obinna Okam was electrocuted inside his shop when trying to fix some spoiled electric wire, all attempt to revive him in the hospital proved abortive because the electric shock was so severe that his legs changed colour and turned white.

Late Obinna Okam married last two years and was survived by a child

About The Author

Spread the love

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.