The Ehere Electronic Market and all surrounding shops within Opobo Junction including private shops and all businesses around Opobo Junction are hereby shut down from 6pm today Saturday January 22, 2022 till further notice.
This decision follows the operation of unlawful activities in the market by suspected criminals and blockage of Roads and Drainage Channels Along that road despite several warnings by the State and Local Government to desist from Such Acts which has led to total breakdown of the road newly constructed by the present administration.
Accordingly all of forms illegal motor parks, loading of vehicles and street trading on Ikot Ekpene Road, Opobo Road, and Ehere Road are hereby banned till further notice.
The Local Government hereby warns that anyone found flouting this order will have him or herself to blame.
The following Security Agencies:
1. The Divisional Police Officer, Ohuru Isimiri, Police Station
2. The Divisional Police Officer, Eastern Ngwa Police Station
3. The Director, Department of State Security Service
4. The Commander, Homeland Security Obingwa LGA
5. The O/C, Nigerian Army Bible Company
6. The Chairman Local Government Taskforce, Chief Uche Okezie. Should take note and monitor compliance.
Hon. Michael Ibe Nwoke
Executive Chairman, Obingwa Local Government Area
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more enquiry, please call +234- 808-050-9464 or whatsapp. To place advert, please call +234- 808-050-9464.