Our attention has been drawn to the ranting and laughable statement credited to Chief CBN Onwnasoanya Ezendigbo, claiming that Mazi Nnamdi KANU and IPOB has done more harm than good to the Southeast in the name of Biafra agitation. We don’t blame Chief Onwnasonya because he is a sycophant and political jobber looking for favors from APC party and Tinubu government. IPOB is a peaceful movement seeking Biafra Independence and sovereignty through a referendum, and the hired political conspirators in Abuja know that their accusations against IPOB are not true.
Chief Onwuasoanya Ezendigbo, a man barely known in his village people, has suddenly turned a former presidential candidate because he printed posters as one just to seek a political appointment.
He called IPOB agitation an online Biafra, yet he claimed that the same online Biafra is harming the economy of the Southeast. This kind of man is among the political stooges from our land in the hands of the Nigeria government and a few criminals piloting the fake government against the emancipation of Biafrans.
This lunatic doesn’t know that without IPOB and ESN and Mazi Nnamdi Okwuchukwu KANU, he would have become a stranger in his father’s land. The only good thing that has happened to Igboland today is IPOB, ESN, and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu not minding that the likes of Onwuasoanya and his fellow criminals created and sponsored insecurity in the Southeast just to blackmail and demonize IPOB for launching ESN a vigilante outfit that frustrated the Fulani agenda.
Chief Onwuasoanya Ezendigbo and his fellow sycophants have claimed ignorance of repeated press releases from IPOB and ESN disassociating the movement and the outfit from the so called unknown gunmen. IPOB has maintained that stand that we don’t know the unknown gunmen, and we are not the unknown gunmen. The Nigeria Government, through DSS, recruited and created these infiltrators and criminals. The sabotures called unknown gunmen to disparage ESN and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. And they have failed. And that is why they are crying.
In a similar vein, Mazi Uche Odoputa the Nollywood actor accusing and mentioning IPOB and ESN of being behind his father’s kidnap is abominable and his father was kidnapped and killed by criminals and cultists in his community. ESN Operatives don’t indulge in kidnapping and criminalities. His father was kidnapped last year and ESN operatives and IPOB volunteers volunteered and contributed in no small measure in searching for the innocent man but it was unfortunate that the man was kidnapped by his own enemies in the village at Ihitenansa in Orsuihiteukwa in Orsu Local Government Area.
We are surprised to hear from Uche Odoputa that ESN operatives were involved and behind his father’s predicaments. We want to make it categorically clear to Mazi Uche Odoputa that ESN and IPOB volunteers don’t participate in kidnapping, snatching of cars, or killing of our people. Our main objective is to restore Biafra soveignty not to humiliate Biafrans.
*Intelligent questions people should ask the Nigeria government are:*
1. How can the so-called unknown gunmen have been operating in the East for the past 5 years, and the federal government, with all her security architecture and intel, has not been able to unmasked the unknown gunmen?
2. Will DSS claim that they do not know the identities of the unknown gunmen?
3. Are the unknown gunmen not issuing orders and carrying out their orders in the open?
4. Has IPOB not repeatedly distanced ourselves from the activities of these criminals issuing orders and enforcing the infamous sit-at-homes?
5. Has Mazi Nnamdi KANU, the leader of IPOB, not issued statements through his lawyers and in his own handwritten letter distancing himself from the activities of infiltrators led by the Finland criminal?
7. Why are the infamous sit-at-home orders from Simon Ekpa and his criminal enforcers being attributed to IPOB and MNK when we have disassociated ourselves from Simon Ekpa and his gangs in secret and in the open?
8. If the federal government can spend millions of dollars to kidnap Mazi Nnamdi KANU from Kenya to Nigeria, why is Simon Ekpa under the diplomatic immunity of Nigeria that they are not able to bring him and his gang down?
9. Why is the Nigeria government frustrating judgment of the Court of Appeal that has discharged and acquitted Mazi Nnamdi KANU while increasing the insecurity and hype of media news and propaganda in the Southeast about it?
10. Why is the federal government of Nigeria obstructing the IPOB’s proscription suit at the Appeal Court since 2018?
11. Why do the Nigeria government and their political jobbers like Chief Onwuasoanya blaming IPOB and Mazi Nnamdi of the insecurity in the Southeast when the DSS agents and their perpetractors are taking responsibility of the insecurity and laughing about them?
When we say that these infiltrators and criminals are the creations of the Federal Government of Nigeria, is it not obvious now we were right from the beginning?
Mr Onwuasoanya Ezendigbo, you and your government of deceivers have failed woefully. Your imbecilic ranting and unkind wishes against Mazi Nnamdi KANU and IPOB will not deter us from pursuing Biafra Independence through a referendum. IPOB will not be distracted from our peaceful and diplomatic match to freedom because of rag-tag criminals recruited and created by the Nigeria government to distabelize Biafra Land and to blackmail IPOB.
Moreso, ESN Operatives will continue to work to keep Biafra Land safe as much as we can. For we know the difficulties that ESN Operatives encounter daily from the Fulani terrorists and criminal infiltrators who have the backing of the Nigeria Military and DSS like you. But by the grace of Chukwu Okike Abiama, we shall overcome them and you all.
Biafra Independence movement championed by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB members worldwide is on an unstoppable divine mission.
In today’s Nigeria, many intellectuals, judges, professors, and lawyers have all become political stooges for corrupt politicians. Corrupt polititcians have held everyone hostage to their whims and caprices. In Nigeria today, truth is no more, no investigative journalists, no human rights activists, morality is at the lowest, many are compromised, and the very few that are not compromised have been intimidated into silence. The Nigeria court discharged and acquitted Mazi Nnamdi KANU, and for the same Nigeria court to still keep Mazi Nnamdi KANU in DSS solitary confinement is an indication that Nigeria is lost and cannot be redeemed.
IPOB remains the only hope of Ndigbo, and that’s why all hell was let loose against the movement. Through the help of Elohim, we shall overcome all. Mazi Nnamdi KANU shall be free against the wishes of his enemies, and the glory of the land of Biafra shall be restored. Therefore, we urge Chief Onwuasoanya Ezendigbo and his fellow political jobbers to blame the DSS for using their agent provocateurs to distabelize the Southeast, not IPOB or Mazi Nnamdi KANU.
COMRADE EMMA POWERFUL, MEDIA, AND PUBLICITY SECRETARY FOR IPOB.