” Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble. The LORD will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies – Psalms 41 vs 1 – 2
The above biblical quotation captures the event of today, the 3rd day of January, 2024, as a Non Governmental Organisation (NGO) CROMARIA CARE FOUNDATION will be on track for their annual event which was instituted by the blessed couple from Umuosu Nsulu, Umunna Nsulu Autonomous community Dr. Obioma Orji and his amiable wife, Mrs. Chinyere Benedicta Orji.
Over the past years, the couple have been putting smiles on the faces of people from Umuosu Community, and the entire eight villages that make – up Umunna Nsulu, Isiala Ngwa North LGA, Abia State and by extension other parts of the country.
The event is now getting bigger and attracting more accolades from the general public.
The highlights are:-
* Renovation of 2 blocks of 10 classrooms
* Construction of 3 bedroom flat Corper’s Lodge posted to Umuosu community
*Scholarship to 20 more students, bring the total so far from existing 400 to 420 students
* Distribution of 1800 bags of fertilizers to indigent women, cutting across the 8 – villages of Umunna Nsulu
* Dr. Alex Otti
* Sen. Darlington Nwokocha
* Hon. Ginger Onwusibe
* Hon. Ugochukwu Collins Iheonunekwu
* Pastor Caleb Ajagba
* Hon. Matthew Elwuruibe
* Sir CY Nwankwo
* Chief Ncheta Elvis Omerekpe and a host of others
Let us appreciate and encourage him.