The attention of THANNA LIQUID CHEMICAL PRODUCTS has been drawn to a rumour making rounds by a mushroom group called Coalition of South East Youth Leaders ( COSEYL) alleging that the Member representing Aba South State Constituency in the Abia State House of Assembly Hon. Obinna Ichita of distributing some fake hand sanitizers in the State.
For this singular reason THANNA LIQUID CHEMICAL PRODUCTS, which is one of the Leading Nigerian based recognised household producers authoritatively wish to state as follows:
1. That the perpetrators of this rumour should as a matter of urgency desist from playing politics with private sector business owners, but more importantly, human health.
2. That in such a trying time when a global sickness such as Covid-19 is ravaging the entire globe, and so much precautionary measures been set out by both federal and state Governments to maintain personal hygiene, Members of such Association should not indulge in blackmailing of our indigenous products just to score a cheap recognition before the public.
3. That THANNA LIQUID CHEMICAL PRODUCTS is one of the Leading recognised Nigerian indigenous Company fully registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission ( CAC), Clinically satisfied by both Standard Organisation of Nigeria ( SON) and National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) which is a Nigerian federal agency under the Federal Ministry of Health that is responsible for regulating and controlling the manufacture, importation, exportation, advertisement, distribution, sale and use of food, drugs, cosmetics, and medical devices.
4. That THANNA LIQUID CHIMECAL PRODUCTS With both National and international acceptability in household products, over the years, puts quality first, which has remained the bedrock for unique Market acceptability, quality price combination and above all, numerous award winning programs both in Nigeria and across the globe.
5. That the ongoing campaign which has so far seen made in Nigerian/ Aba products in the global map of the World, which President Muhammad Buhari, and Governor Okezie Victor Ikpeazu ( Ph.D), the Executive Governor of Abia State have consciously been piloting, should not be seen as an instrument of politicking, irrespective of political party affiliation.
6. That THANNA LIQUID CHIMECAL PRODUCTS which is a well recognised member of the NIGERIAN ASSOCIATION OF CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE INDUSTRY, MINES AND AGRICULTURE ( Abia State Chapter), which is the apex body that regulates business ownership in Nigeria, have so far seen it’s products take a popular stand in both state, National and international exhibition of its programs and therefore merits every standard as may be deem fit by the general public.
We therefore warn such group or groups of persons parading Such rumour to desist from it or be ready to face the full wrath of the Law.