Abia State Governor, Okezie Victor Ikpeazu, Ph.D., conscious of the primary responsibilities of government and his commitment towards the protection of lives and property of the good people of Abia State, hereby invites the following to a 3-day Abia Security Summit 2021.
1. The Deputy Governor of Abia State, Rt. Hon. Sir Ude Okochukwu, Ph.D.
2. The Speaker, Abia State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Engr. Chinedum Orji.
3. Secretary to Abia State Government.
4. All members of Abia State Security Council.
5. Executive Chairmen of the seventeen (17) Local Government Areas.
6. All Retired Army, Police, Naval, Department of State Services and Air force officers who are of Abia origin from the rank of Assistant Commissioner of Police or its equivalent.
7. The State Chairman and the three (3) Deputy Chairmen of Abia State Council of Traditional Rulers.
8. The Chairmen of Traditional Rulers Advisory Council in the seventeen (17) Local Government Areas of the State.
• VENUE: The venue is now Conference Hall of Hotel Royal Damgrete,
• DATE: 27th and 28th May, 2021.
• TIME: 9 a.m. daily.
All invitees are to contact the Director of Protocol, Government House on 08034052759 on arrival on Wednesday, 26th May, 2021 for the necessary courtesies.
Let us come together, brainstorm, review the prevailing security situation in the country and concomitantly proffer solutions to the glory of God and benefit of all Abians.
God bless you as you come.
Prof. A.C.B Agbazuere, FICMC
Chief of Staff to the Governor.
24th May, 2021.