18-year-old hijab model, Shatu Garko has emerged as the winner of the 44th edition of the Miss Nigeria beauty pageant.
She was crowned as the 44th queen of the competition during the finale of the pageant held in Lagos on Friday night.
Below are five things to know about Shatu Garko
1. Shatu Garko hails from Kano State.
2. She was an Instagram model before going for the Miss Nigeria beauty pageant.
3. Despite being the youngest contestant, Garko beat 17 others to become the first hijab-wearing model to wear the Miss Nigeria crown.
4. Garko, asides from modelling, loves riding horses and playing basketball.
5. As the 44th Miss Nigeria, Garko walks home with N10 million, a brand new car, one-year residency in a luxury apartment and other deals.
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more enquiry, please call +234- 808-050-9464 or whatsapp. To place advert, please call +234- 808-050-9464.