In fulfillment of his promise during the Ebem For Christ which took place in February, the Director ABN TV, a leading online medium in Nigeria, Mr. Ifeanyi Okali has purchased ten 2022 UTME forms for indigenous students of Ebem Ohafia, Ohafia L.G.A Abia State.
This offer was open for students from less privileged homes in the community.
A committee set up for this purpose after screening of applicants submitted names of eight beneficiaries who were qualified for this offer.
The benefitting students include,
1) Orieke Afor Ume,,,,,,,,,,Ndi Ebi……Eziukwu
2) Nina Kalu Okoro…..Ndi Anaga,,,,,,,Eziukwu
3) Chiukpai Nneoma Ifekwa……Ndia Chiukpai….Ekeluogo
4) Uka Nnaoke Kalu,,,,,Ndia Nsi…..Ekeluogo
5) Ifekwa Gloria Obasi,,,,,,,, Ngbaga
6) Ubani Blessing Ifekwa….Ndi Onwuka,,,Eziukwu
7) Agwu Kalu Osonwa……Ndia Agwu…..Ekeluogo
8) Awucha Ngozi Ibem……Ndi Idika Awa…..Eziukwu
The successful students have since been handed over the forms in readiness for the examination and processing of their admission.
While stating that this is part of his efforts to contribute to human capital development in the community, Mr. Okali further stated that those successful in their admission will be offered some stipends to enable them go to school.
JAMB had scheduled the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME to hold between May 6 and May 16.
For publication of your news content, articles, videos or any other news worthy materials, please send to email@example.com. For more enquiry, please call +234- 808-050-9464 or whatsapp. To place advert, please call +234- 808-050-9464.